a

Friday, September 12, 2014

Pink

How then must I celebrate the excitement of this new day. Pink is coming I say pink is coming along! on Father Mystery's Colourful Revival Tour. Everyone is laughing under water as infants in time.

Yesterday,
the moon was black still
in a white sky at night
and the flower on the windowsill
withered out of sight

I'm tasting the senses and sounding out the colour. My whole worldview is changing. There is very much happening in the heart's mind and the mind's heart. I am gaining a stunning anticipation and a frank openness to knowing very little in fact nothing almost nothing entirely. At the end of the day it has to be Yes be still and know I Am and in the morning I know it will be, So let's play again.

See we get to wake up and say, Father Mystery, I am excited to see how our art project will develop today. We are all artists in divine collaboration with the Master Creator.

No comments:

Post a Comment