a

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

The last few days I have gone to the Trinity's house for dinner. It has been most splendid. I think I am going to do that again tomorrow, and then the next day. I also invite the Trinity over to my house. "Trinity, I invite you to come into my house. Let's fellowship together." It is a good time. We talk truth and I praise their names and they tend to be very loving toward me.

Today I also did something new. I went on a boat ride with Jesus. Just me and Jesus and a stormy sea. The boat was sinking and I learned so much from Jesus during this time. I think I am going to go out with him tomorrow and I am hoping there is a stormy sea again so I can stare at Jesus and watch how peaceful he is amidst such violent waters. It is really no use to stare at the story waters when Jesus is in the boat. Why would you not just want to stare at Jesus the whole time. And it is actually exhausting looking at a stormy sea. Plus I tend to get sick when I do that. So I don't do that. I like looking at Jesus, especially when he is sleeping. That is really the best. After dinner he always falls asleep. Or maybe he's praying.

No comments:

Post a Comment