a

Friday, November 28, 2014

snapshot 1

as I am finishing my meal Carl came to sit next to me & then Dennis ... Pierre came for a quick visit to tell me his holisitic healing ministrry is starting up & his farm is well on the way , and then Miriam came with tea , she was having a tea party with Dennis --- I asked Dennis “what did you have for dinner?” and he said “fish and bread” and then out of curiosity I asked him where he got his groceries and he had this glimmer in his eye and laughed ... he paused , & I was struck by the moment and tried to unfreeze myself , & I said words to try to make it seem alright if he didn't want to answer , and then he said , “I haven't bought food all semester , God has provided everything for me” & I'm thinking immediately wow does food just fall from heaven into his hands every meal ? He then said , “yes God provides , people keep giving me food ...” & he went on about how he has no money & does not know how he will even pay for next semester , “but I do not worry ... God will take care of it if he wants me to be here.” then he reminds me of the story of how he got the funds to pay for this semester , a number of miracles which pocketed him just enough to be enrolled ...

earlier with Brent Jeremy and Christine --- the neverending conversation over a long lost lunch , Norway , heaven on earth , amazing liturgical churches , terrible elementary school teachers , unique teaching methods , trolls , Beowulf , and the amazing story of Clive Wearing the man who has a 30-second memory & chronicles his every awakening as “the first true awakening – I am waking up truly for the first time ,” & applying his life experience to our lives with God ... this moment with God is more real that the last , I have woken up again Fuller Deeper Wider Richer. I do live & I can finally see!


No comments:

Post a Comment