Can
we talk about Jesus ? Seriously , I had NO IDEA life could be like
this , I love the Lord SO MUCH , he fills me with joy and light and
peace , and he does such amazing things through me , he speaks to me
, he laughs with me , he cries with me , he is the BEST LOVER in the
world , he never changes his mind about me , he always encourages me
to be better , I just love following him and I love when he follows
me , I say “HEY JESUS I wanna go there!”” HE says ,” OH YES
that is a cool idea , let's go!”” and wow wow , it is just such
a blessing to know the Lord , I just cannot get enough time with him
... this whole life is just one big opportunity to say , “I LOVE
YOU BACK , JESUS” and then he brings us through the fire and by
the water and through the dark tunnels and then into the bright
mountain and through it all , through it all we learn to love him and
trust him and depend on him ... and he puts his Healing Hand on our
pain and he puts his joy in our hearts and he puts energy in our
blood and we can just GO GO GO and live for justice and truth and
love ( We are the heirs to Jesus' radical ministry and mission ) &
at the end of our days on earth we can say , “just a short time now
and I'll be with you in eternity , and then we can continue on doing
what we've been doing together on earth , and yet it will be EVEN
BETTER!!!” wow , He makes all things new !
No comments:
Post a Comment