Think
of the best possible life you can imagine for yourself. What does it
look like. What does your greatest dream look like. I think about my
greatest life and I realize I have everything that I need, that what
I really dream of I have already within me and that I just dream for more of that. I dream of a life filled with God, with Love to its
fullest, to have a pure spirit and a heaven-soaked mind, soul, heart.
I do not need to travel to some extra-terrestrial land to obtain my
greatest dream. My greatest dream lies within me. I need only to seek
what is already inside of me. It is the great paradox of life. What
we seek for outwardly is found inwardly. To find ourselves in this world is not to seek the ends of the earth looking for a physical place wherein we suddenly find our true spirit but to look deeper and deeper within the caverns
of our heart, to seek the ends of our heart for an internal, spiritual place. God resides there, in the core of each person.
What
am I confined to. If God who Transcends the world is inside of me,
then what am I confined to. To the boundaries of this world? Where is
my heart. Is my heart already eternal, is it no longer bound by time.
Is my heart already in heaven, is it no longer bound by this earth. In Christ we are eternal, we need not think of our work or our lives in temporal, linear ways. See. The limits we put on God also put limits on ourselves. We are
more than we think. Far more.
⁂
No comments:
Post a Comment