a

Sunday, September 28, 2014

I have been pursuing God and asking him to change the way I see. I do not want to be defined by my circumstances. I want to be defined by Christ's circumstances and his love in my life. I don't know what that looks like yet. I pursue this in prayer, as a little child asking to look more like my Father who is Love who made me in His image. I feel like I am dim light most of the time. I allow my emotions, what I'm feeling, to define the way I approach life far too often than allowing God's truth--His eternal life in me--to define the way I see my environment. I don't want to take life personally. I want to take truth personally. I want, "Love takes no account of a suffered wrong because love does not seek its own" to become truth in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment