a

Saturday, September 27, 2014

Here is a prayer Lord. I pray you help me put on love. I want to always wear your love like a cloak I want to wear you always. You are who I wear not me. You and no one else I pray. Just you your spirit and no one. You hear me Lord just you and no one else especially not myself. Here is my prayer Lord. 

Just you and more of it. To lose sight of myself so I just see you. Your eyes your ears your blood your heart. Just things that are yours I want and yes not my old things definitely not. That is the deal and it has happened! I have all of your blood eyes ears heart and I want to remember this. That is the deal you made with me. It is a good deal and it isn't fair but Love is not fair. You have given me everything and that isn't fair. You were on a tree after you did all good things and that is not fair. You never complained how can I complain. 

Anyway Lord this is my prayer. I put on you and I put off myself. You are more important to me than me. Your joy is my joy. I really would like to have your love which binds everything together in perfect harmony. Lord you are peace in me. Peace, rule my heart. Indeed I regard no one as they indeed are in the flesh. Now I see them stuck in your invisible cross invisible blood and grace the invisible blanket draped over them. Yes Lord this is my prayer. I want them all to see this grace on them. 

Holy Spirit like an egg cracked over me I want to be drenched in your yellow yoke. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment