I've
been called to see you not by what you've done or what you've said
but by who you are = you are an Art Piece (may I say Masterpiece?)
made in the image of Love (who is Father Mystery); at your core that
is Who you are, a reflection of love. Whether you acknowledge it or
not, you were made to look like Love.
I've
been called to see the past entirely as Good, Beautiful, Pure,
because if I didn't then I would be doing an injustice to the power
of the cross and the tortured man hanging on it who said he would
make all things new.
All
of the entirety of history in this temporal world is in a perpetual
state of Being Made New: redemption, renewal, revival. Heaven stepped
into earth and foreshadowed the end of all ends which in many ways is
return the beginning: Creation. Heaven died for the entire world,
left his spirit on earth, and then ascended back up into his own
kingdom apart from the world. But Heaven is still here and inside of
everyone who died to the world as well. We are new creations in
constant renewal but we will not be made completely new until Heaven
comes back to live and reign forever as one with us on earth. We will
greet him like we greeted him the first time, yet not only with palm
branches, but with trumpets and angels.
No comments:
Post a Comment