December
3
How
does this happen , Filled with Holy Spirit I babbled for hours
praise to God walking down the streets of Abbotsford , ALL PRAISES ,
ALL THANKS , and more and more and more ... Lord , I love artpieces
by the people whom I know and love , how it is with you .... I must
love all of your creations they are all so wonderful , every man
made in your Image , we are all tiny gods , tiny creators , breathing
because you have given us breath. we all were made to reflect you.
each and every person on the street , the one smoking out his lungs
and the one diving in the dumpster and the one with a thousand
chequebooks in his trenchcoat pocket, we all were made to reflect you
but do we ? do we know we were made in the image of Love ? do we
know that we were made to be Love ? to create , not destroy ?
I
was an 8 year old full of whimsicality just talking out loud and saying oh oh oh I am so
glad to be on this walk with you Jesus ! so glad so glad, was just
filled with the love of God's presence and I said , "OH GOD I wanna go
to iHOP with you , you and me , I wanna have a meal with you" , and
then I was thinking about buying him a meal and what if he ate it but
actually I didn't , I went to the ihop and I got some crepes and I
opeened the book Michael Szuk gave me
(Michael
and I met today , he bought me a chocolate muffin and he gave me a book ... and
the book is called Holy The Firm and I read the first page it was in the IHOP i opened it for the first time , I read a few pages
and I just said < “GOD I WANNA BE AN AUTHOR OF A BOOK “ and I
wanna create , I so wanna create , I was just filled with that wish to be a full-on creative type, anyway , I was sitting there
on the bench and I was facing the chair and I was looking at all the
scratches in the chair and I was just looking at this empty chair you
gotta say it wasn't much but I was getting impacted , I was
worshipping God there on my bench and in IHOP at 3pm in the afternoon
and I wasn't even hungry and nothing on the menu looked all that good
to me, but there I was in IHOP and I saw the chair and I said ,”WOW
GOD you made the hands that made that chair.” and it struck me and my ground exploded as if lightning struck it. and anyway I am sitting in IHOP and
looking at the chair , and in essence God has made everything ; I see
the ketchup bottle, I see the silver spoon, the pepper shaker, the
packets of sugar ... I see all of these things and I say, WOW GOD ,
you made the hands that made these things , in essence the whole
world is filled with tiny erratic Gods making everything
we
are just little miniature creators adding life to the world just as
God did in the beginning ... that is how we reflect God's nature , by
creating , and that is why when we are at war or when we are
slandering or hating or destroying we are moving in the exact
opposite spirit of God – he is always creating and just as I write
these words I am reflecting God's nature because I am creating life!
any time we create anything – any time we make a meal, write a poem
or a note or an email, any time we put up our Christmas tree and
decorate the house – we are little God imitators without knowing
it! we reflect God every time we create.
and so now ... I see that any time I see a man's creation , any piece of art , any decoration , anything at all , I will celebrate it as it is a reflection of someone doing exactly what God did ! Create create create , we worship when we create.
So there I was in IHOP thinking about how Great God is , and how he loves to create and loves when we create , and then my crepes came and I had one bite and I was full , and I said , “I will never eat at IHOP again--”
and so now ... I see that any time I see a man's creation , any piece of art , any decoration , anything at all , I will celebrate it as it is a reflection of someone doing exactly what God did ! Create create create , we worship when we create.
So there I was in IHOP thinking about how Great God is , and how he loves to create and loves when we create , and then my crepes came and I had one bite and I was full , and I said , “I will never eat at IHOP again--”
but
I came to IHOP to spend time with God and I prayed over the booth I
was sitting in and I received this revelation about God's creation ,
about how we are all tiny God-reflectors when we create... he is love and yes here we are made like him and if we notice the core of ourselves we will see we are all that , when we live in his spirit of Love we are just tiny God-reflectors
The
Waking Of Christians.
No comments:
Post a Comment