sitting
here I think about the
deviating cosmos inside of me:
how unexact, how nonexistent .
I'm
halfway to losing all the data I've procured ....
secret meetings
with impenetrable ghosts ,
the Holiest lingers some where ...
like a
child
I
play
a game
with
God, who sits in an apple tree playing chess with angels
I'm sitting on a brown chair and there is a window
pulling the sky into my room...
& it feels like I might be living today.
... in 50 years I will be living with egg shells and banana peels
in a mudhouse ten feet underground
Questions
Am I an art piece ?
What if Love is Art.
“You are all dead,” says the God of 2100.
but
what if we have even just perhaps hardly
One
More Day ...
- well
then act fast , man
,
swallow
this flash of sound-mist before our
circuit-scorched
digital land evaporates , morphs ,
leaves
us only remnants of HTML , bleached code &
the
beats halfway to heaven , we'll have only
the
spasms of synths , crumbs of digital drums ,
sliced
morsels of halfhearted
verses
(the ascended verses nearly half-chewed by God) ,
& who will rap for us then ?
(the ascended verses nearly half-chewed by God) ,
& who will rap for us then ?
Today
Knows The Whole Beast, tomorrow this
will
be but a pillaged corpse massacred infinity
times
over by the cyber vultures and not even
the
guardian sicklings will be able to stop them...
since
we don't have Godhands
we
can't pick particles out of the sky
&
drag em back to earth ... it's too late,
this
thing's already beyond us
I'm
sitting in an atom of time
What is
Atom's Dream ? “Arcane Magic”
what
matters in this atom of time ? , &
who
will remember it aside from God ?
no one
is around but maybe
When I
am smithereens what will it mean
that I
had ever had a dream
what
thought counts
man
dies like red blood cells in Godzilla,
no one
notices.
how
could I think of myself as anything,
(I am so small, one in 6 billion current survivors of time)
(I am so small, one in 6 billion current survivors of time)
I am
but a micro-ounce of a piece of fabric,
and my
life alone counts for nothing,
the only meaning my life holds is that I am part of the fabric,
the fabric which makes up a coat... a coat that God wears,
the only meaning my life holds is that I am part of the fabric,
the fabric which makes up a coat... a coat that God wears,
so all his
children dress him in warmth.
see the colours ... all his people making up a
Technicolour
Dream Coat ...
and God wears it in heaven,
he cloaks himself in the Love he made,
we are but images of God of Love , we are Love
if we are anything because we are but what God says we are,
and God wears it in heaven,
he cloaks himself in the Love he made,
we are but images of God of Love , we are Love
if we are anything because we are but what God says we are,
and if
he says we are images of Love then we
are images of Love ...
know
your identity, that's it, that's
what you can do on earth.
if I don't love I don't know who I am; I am a no one,
if I don't love I don't know who I am; I am a no one,
I am
Meaninglessness to the
most infinite degree.
this
all comes in a dot of time,
how
does it even come;
I know it does not even come from me ;
I say, this is a comforting revelation;
and it all swam down into my mind on a spirit wave,
I know it does not even come from me ;
I say, this is a comforting revelation;
and it all swam down into my mind on a spirit wave,
Jesus
and his disciples nearly capsized
in the
same mote of time when I received
an idea that we are made to be nothing but
part of
a cloak for our father to wear.
No comments:
Post a Comment