1. The secret world that pulsates underneath the surface of the government buildings, mega-corporations, war zones, etc. is the world of prayer. What a joy it is to participate in a kingdom that thrives in a realm unseen by man; our prayers are creating seismic shifts in the fabric of the world. Our prayers for ISIS, governments, wars, corruption, sickness, brokenness, poverty are being heard and used by God; our prayers come together like hands joined in a circle around God who dances like an earthquake throughout the universe. How it is that Christians can wage a holy war from their bedrooms!
2. If God's first language is silence, then what if there are less Christians in civilized North America now because there is too much noise in our lives? God cannot speak his silence into us if we are busy covering our lives with noise.
3. I've never regretted giving something away. And how strangely beautiful it is to feel the want of something combined with the knowledge you won't have it. In these moments I realize in Christ I do have everything I need. The power of contentment.
4. Anxiety has left me because I know I am an eternal being in Christ.
5. "All day long I feel created." - Anne Dillard
6. Each day of silence is a victory and a mystery. Mystery is the best way: I am learning to thrive in Mystery & Dream & abandoning "What Could Have Been" & loss & pain. I thrive in moments of loss for I know these moments of loss will make the moments of gain mean so much more. The moments of darkness will make the light seem brighter. I lack nothing. I want nothing but to experience objectively & be able to write about it. Good & Bad experiences, at the moment of death they are the same, because God will greet me then & I will be home.
7. The center of my heart has not been sunk yet - God still shouts from the shadow and mystery festers. I prefer silence and Not Knowing. The Unknown is the way to faith and trust.
8. Time is the frame of eternity, the endless photograph. Only when we receive Jesus into our hearts and live for him do we enter into this photograph that never ends instead of living on the finite fringes of the frame.
9. Prayers, dreams, thoughts, memories all exist in the unseen world, co-mingling with the spiritual. God is concerned about the Spiritual Empire because it is reflected in our physical empires.
10. There is no need for our present to be ruled by the past. We should only use the past to make adjustments for the present and future. Each moment is a New Choice.
11. "Any place that is not glistening with hope within you is the result of having been listening to lies from the enemy." - Trish
12. "When you align your heart with what his heart is for you and how he designed you, then you can run." - Trish
13. My chief good is to be near God. (Psalm 74)
14. The Father is the Butcher Baker Candlestick Maker, Jesus is the bread, The Spirit is the water, and The Word is the meat.
15. "I need to be silent for a while, worlds are forming in my heart." - Eckhart
16. "Believing is seeing." - Ruth
17. "The healing is not the physical recovery, but knowing God's love and that nothing separates us from his love. The pain is the circumstance that reveals our soul, where we align with God." - Murray
18. The world created craters in my heart and God filled them with his love.
19. Prayer is ongoing conversation, it creates a space in us for God to move into and transform us.
20. O Lord, you have set before me all that I need for this day. I am but a particle of your kingdom. I play my small, important part and that is all; teach me how to love, how to live for you.
No comments:
Post a Comment